Friday, August 24, 2007

An Aberration

I have decided to come clean here. I have an insane habit, a madness spawned from the deepest oceans of mankind's fears. It lurks just beneath the surface of my thoughts as I work. Its tentacles grasping and feeling for an opportunity to slide from the black surface into the weak moonlight.

Shortly, I like Illithids.

Basically, whenever I can replace a waypoint with a script hidden illithid I do so. If you were to open all my areas you would see every once in a while.. a mysterious illithid just standing there. This is one of my favorite images I have taken of silly mind flayers lurking around. Remember, as you play my creations... at any moment you could be mere feet away from an illithid!






-Inder

2 comments:

Berliad said...

LOL!

Anonymous said...

What month and at what part of the sky do we see the Illithids? You ARE talking about meteor showers, right?

PS. Aberrant.