Thursday, November 15, 2007

Midnight Snack

Going by my new schedule I think you all can expect regular updates from me every Friday. It's one of the only two days I have off now. I might update with small tidbits at other times in the week, probably Saturday since I don't work then either, but Friday is much better for me. And since it is technically Friday here I am! This will be a short little post before I march off to bed, not like some of Dirtywick's blog posts which I've been reading lately. He goes on even more than I do.

I've been working on side content for the past few days. The main reason for this is that I've been revising the main plotline's story. I've made a few large changes from my original concept, but they are all for the better. The story was a little confusing prior to the change and inconsistent with itself at times. Considering I often pride myself on my stories as a DM above all else, I couldn't let that slide.

I've been rewriting a lot of the opening cutscenes as a result of this, which has been a bit of a pain. The new story helps me write much more exciting dialog, though, and I've been tearing through most of the writing. Tomorrow I hope to complete all the cutscenes and "catch-up" to where I was before.

As a side note, my wife picked up Assassin's Creed for me today, since she's so sweet. I highly recommend it. If you can get past the whole weird genetic memories thing (you'll see), it is still a highly enjoyable action game.

-Inder

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Check thy comcast emaileth!