Tuesday, July 31, 2007

41 minutes

I ran another content test today. Things are getting pretty exciting. It took me 41 minutes to run through all the content I have made so far. I was also speed clicking through dialog and skipping a few optional encounters. I imagine it would have taken an hour if I hadn't been in a hurry.

This makes me very happy though. An hour of gameplay already! This mod is only about 1/4 done with content scripting and conversations so it will probably be 4-5 hours to play when it is complete. And then when you take into account that the first chapter will be comprised of this mod and 3-4 others... It may well take 12 hours to play through the first chapter. 3-4 chapters total...

I'm getting ahead of myself. For now I must get ready for work. A hell week looms.

-Inder

No comments: