Sunday, July 29, 2007

How can you read it? There's no pictures!

I have been informed that my blog is "difficult to read" since "there are no pictures".

...

After much reworking I think I'm done with the Evermoors!




















































Pictures. The Evermoors look way better when I artfully take pictures than they do in-game. I know I said I was officially done with area design but I was never truly satisfied with the way the Evermoors turned out. Too much like a swamp. And though most people, including D&D design crews and authors, don't seem to realize there is a difference between a swamp and a moor... I do... thanks to Wikipedia. Enjoy!

-Inder

4 comments:

Lariam said...

Pretty atmospheric screenies. I like the look of the Evermoors. Looking forward to having some adventurers roam there.

Lariam said...

Uh...that didn't sound positive enough. Looks very neat, anyway!

Cheers...

Anonymous said...

Finally, some PICTURES.

Inder said...

Oh! Comments. Thank you everyone. I kind of didn't figure anyone but me was really reading this stuff!